Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, recently picked up a '14 GT 6mt in granite metallic. All I can say is I'm officially on the bandwagon. Ever since I saw the concept for these cars I fell in love with the look. Once I got in the driver seat on the test drive I knew id be driving her home. Dont appear to be able to post pics from my phone, might be because its my first post idk. Just sayin hey fellas from north-worcester county.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome to the Dart Community!! Granite Crystal Metallic is the best color IMO, love it. Granite Crystal Metallic + 18" Hyper-Black Rims = Perfection. Once I get the windows tinted it's really going to look awesome. Post some pics whenever you can.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes, trying to figure out those polls my mobile browser and the app are being a pain with displaying polls at all. Pics will come as soon as I post up some more meaningless crap

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Hi guys, recently picked up a '14 GT 6mt in granite metallic. All I can say is I'm officially on the bandwagon. Ever since I saw the concept for these cars I fell in love with the look. Once I got in the driver seat on the test drive I knew id be driving her home. Dont appear to be able to post pics from my phone, might be because its my first post idk. Just sayin hey fellas from north-worcester county.
Welcome! I work in Worcester live in NH. Drive down 190 south everyday about 8:30am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
Jeffvanl
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing