Dodge Dart Forum banner

New dart member

Tags
aero turbo
1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  viperman96 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum and purchased a new White 2015 Dodge Dart Aero 1.4 L turbo 6speed Manuel with the 8.4 touch screen GPS sattalite radio. Only mods I have done is a new 3 inch pips with a manga flow, and 4 inch tips. Currently there isn't any 2015 intakes for the aero. There are two vacuum hoses attached to the intake box itself. Looks like I will have to do a DIY intake systems.

#4 · (Edited)
@CobraR34 check out HPSI/EC's 2015 CAI as @Greg@EC made sure to take care of the new air intake plumbing on the 2015+ turbos.

Also contact @Exitus04 as he DIY'd his own CAI (again, with proper plumbing) for his '15 Aero. Hopefully this points ya in the right direction.

Also @longtimemopar was joking around about setting a world record for most pumps replaced in a Cruze... :)

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out HPSI / Eurocompulsion's CAI. It will work and you won't be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.