Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you guys watch the trailers for this? I can't wait for this game! I love Batman and have enjoyed the other two games made by Rocksteady. We finally get to drive the Batmobile!! I am excited!. Not too happy that it is only for the new consoles, but I guess it gives me a bigger reason to go get one.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Did you guys watch the trailers for this? I can't wait for this game! I love Batman and have enjoyed the other two games made by Rocksteady. We finally get to drive the Batmobile!! I am excited!. Not too happy that it is only for the new consoles, but I guess it gives me a bigger reason to go get one.
Is it an Arkham game? Loved those!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can't wait for this game. Rocksteady says it'll be their last batman game.
That's a shame, I'd really like to see them develop a Batman:Beyond game.

A cyberpunk Gotham would make for interesting gameplay while fighting through low-level jokers, splicers, and Mad Stan every time something comes up on the local news. That, and boss fights that push the player to figure out a way to freeze or dilute Inque, evade Curaré, or how to fight Shriek with his soundwaves shorting out your tech, etc.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a shame, I'd really like to see them develop a Batman:Beyond game.

A cyberpunk Gotham would make for interesting gameplay while fighting through low-level jokers, splicers, and Mad Stan every time something comes up on the local news. That, and boss fights that push the player to figure out a way to freeze or dilute Inque, evade Curaré, or how to fight Shriek with his soundwaves shorting out your tech, etc.
You know, at first, I didn't really mind that it would be their last game. However, the idea of playing a Batman Beyond game has NEVER crossed my mind! You sir, are a genius! lol That would be pretty cool though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts