Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know how many of you have ever done Network Marketing or are currently doing it. I recently joined a company called Wake Up Now. It's not a "scam" or a "pyramid scheme." For those of you that don't know what a pyramid scheme, a pyramid scheme is where there is no tangible product being sold or bought. Just a bunch of people getting other people to join. And pyramid schemes usually get shut down within a year of existence.

Just want to know what everyone knows about them or if anyone is part of one. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've heard it referred to as Multi Level Marketing.

Unless networking marketing is completely different, but it sure sounds the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a good post about network marketing! I also think that social media platforms are surely going to be useful for this purpose because you can connect to majority of people on these platforms. I would highly recommend professional Instagram and facebook ads management Los Angeles services because I am using them for a long time and the results are good.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
It seems a bot bumped this post. BUT for the sake of clarification......Multi Level Marketing is just another fancy word for pyramid scheme. The newest ones sucker women in to doing them. For example the two biggest ones currently are LulaRoe and Pure Romance. The OP's claim of "it's not a pyramid scheme if you sell something tangible", is 100% false.

They lure you in with claims of "be your own boss", "make your own hours", and "work from home". Just host a party at your house, it's that easy. It's FREE to join!!!! Yea, it's free unless you don't sell your products, then you are forced to buy them. The pure romance starter pack is $300 worth of products.

It's an old scam, but it's legal. The business model is still a pyramid because only the guys at the top will get paid real money. The people at the bottom are essentially working as salesman/saleswoman for free. The guys at the top are driving Bugatti Veyrons. Yes, Veyrons as in plural...more than one in their garage.

Older pryamid schemes include Avon, Amway, and Mary Kay. The most recent one that was shutdown is Vemma. It got big around 2008 and ended in 2015 after it got investigated by the FTC. That company would claim that you would get a Mercedes for free to help sell your energy drinks, ROFL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts