Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2013 Dodge Dart sxt multiair 1.4l ddct635trans. car was taken to a shop to have clutch replaced they ended up blowing my whole trans. replaced the trans & flywheel.carwould not do quick learn or clutch contact point learn. Does not go into drive or reverse. Dealership did quick learn still no clutch contact learn. Dealerships saying hydraulic control module is bad I’m thinking tcm may be faulty. Thoughts?

·
Registered
837 Posts
i have a 2013 Dodge Dart sxt multiair 1.4l ddct635trans. car was taken to a shop to have clutch replaced they ended up blowing my whole trans. replaced the trans & flywheel.carwould not do quick learn or clutch contact point learn. Does not go into drive or reverse. Dealership did quick learn still no clutch contact learn. Dealerships saying hydraulic control module is bad I’m thinking tcm may be faulty. Thoughts?
Was the DDCT swap done at the dealer? I know with the DDCT from what I've read you have to have a special tool to to set the DDCT before you install it to the engine.

·
Super Moderator
3,986 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was the DDCT swap done at the dealer? I know with the DDCT from what I've read you have to have a special tool to to set the DDCT before you install it to the engine.
The flywheel was reset with the correct tool by a tech yes. The trans will not reconnect to the flywheel unless the flywheel is correctly reset before joining the two together. The flywheel was also replaced because the person who worked on car prior broke the original flywheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts