Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a gloss black, deck lid fin that won’t look like it’s after market. As you can see I want it to look clean. I know it’s just my grocery car... but I still need it to look amazing! Girl has her standards! Oh and hello 👋🏻 thanks for any help 😁

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
The Dart never came with a factory spoiler. Everything aftermarket I have seen looks like it doesn't belong. A rear spoiler on a front wheel drive car does absolutely nothing for performance. Do you really want to drill holes in a perfectly good trunk lid just for looks.

Reactions: BadN10shons

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
The Dart never came with a factory spoiler. Everything aftermarket I have seen looks like it doesn't belong. A rear spoiler on a front wheel drive car does absolutely nothing for performance. Do you really want to drill holes in a perfectly good trunk lid just for looks.
The 2013 Dart Mopar 13 model (of which only 500 were built) had a small wing, but I don't know if it was ever sold separately. If they did, I assume it's been discontinued like literally every Mopar accessory for the Dart. But that little wing is the only "authentic" factory wing made for the Dart.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s what I was wondering and also looking for. I knew it had it one year. Cause mine was set up as an SRT but they never came out. I ordered mine from them and had it shipped, so it would be unique. Not as unique as my ZR1 Centennial edition, 100 year anniversary corvette. But for a Costco car, this little car is bad ass. Like to keep her that way. Thank y’all for the info. 🤗

·
Registered
54 Posts
That’s what I was wondering and also looking for. I knew it had it one year. Cause mine was set up as an SRT but they never came out. I ordered mine from them and had it shipped, so it would be unique. Not as unique as my ZR1 Centennial edition, 100 year anniversary corvette. But for a Costco car, this little car is bad ass. Like to keep her that way. Thank y’all for the info. 🤗
PM Sent!!

·
Registered
2015 SXT Vitaman C
46 Posts
Nice and subtle, was on the car when I got it. Would I buy one and install. Yes in this case just too much open orange.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts