Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traveled down to Vegas a couple weekends ago and FINALLY got my Oracles put in! But, I also got the White eye outlines installed as well! They look clean as hell and I am so happy with the work that Drobinder did on my baby!

This man is hard working and dedicated to getting shit done! He busted this project out in one day and STILL had time to install some extra lights for me inside the interior and grill AND go out to dinner later that night! He is amazing at what he does and I'm recommending him to everyone I can!

Thank you, Derek. You are the bomb!!! His company is Bright Tails. You can find him on Facebook and on instagram @brighttails. Hit him up for your lighting needs!!
@drobinder

Here are a couple of photos of what Derek did for me!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design

Land vehicle Hood Automotive design Grille Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

·
Registered
411 Posts
That does look freakin' sweet!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Thank you for the compliments. I am just happy that after having 3 other people make the attempt.. that you were able to finally drive home with success. sorry you had to drive so far to get it done.. but i think we both know that you have found it worth it.. lol..
It was great meeting you. Hopefully we can get the Utah and Vegas crews together soon.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Looks awesome. The white eye outlines look incredible, as does everything else. Definitely makes me want to do the same! I have some added stuff on my to-do list now

Reactions: drobinder

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the compliments. I am just happy that after having 3 other people make the attempt.. that you were able to finally drive home with success. sorry you had to drive so far to get it done.. but i think we both know that you have found it worth it.. lol..
It was great meeting you. Hopefully we can get the Utah and Vegas crews together soon.
Haha yes. No troubles at all getting home! I just wished it had been a little later so I could have turned those bad boys on but, I just waiting till later that night! Haha! We really do need to get the two crews together soon!

·
Registered
567 Posts
@drobinder I wish I was closer so I could have you do work on my Dart. All that you did to this one looks amazing. Unfortunately Vegas is just way to far from Louisville,KY. These lighting projects are just out of my league.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks awesome. The white eye outlines look incredible, as does everything else. Definitely makes me want to do the same! I have some added stuff on my to-do list now
Thank you very much! :) I need to do a couple more things too but, I think I'm taking a break for now! Lol. I've spent so much money I think I need to save up a bit before I get going again!

Reactions: suzq044

·
Registered
567 Posts
Thank you very much! :) I need to do a couple more things too but, I think I'm taking a break for now! Lol. I've spent so much money I think I need to save up a bit before I get going again!
I feel your money pain.lol. everything I've done to my Dart has been relatively cheap thus far. Window tint and K&N Air Intake being exceptions I guess.. I've done 95% of my mods myself. Here soon though, everything will be pricey. I'll be doing the lighting stuff like yours, lowering springs, performance stuff and etc....

Anyway sorry for rambling. Your Dart looks great

Reactions: suzq044

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel your money pain.lol. everything I've done to my Dart has been relatively cheap thus far. Window tint and K&N Air Intake being exceptions I guess.. I've done 95% of my mods myself. Here soon though, everything will be pricey. I'll be doing the lighting stuff like yours, lowering springs, performance stuff and etc....

Anyway sorry for rambling. Your Dart looks great
Oh no, no worries! I like hearing what others are going to do with their Darts! It's fun for me to see what they'll do! But yeah, I've mostly done everything myself, other than tint, vinyl and lighting of course! Haha These cars are so fun to customize!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Oh no, no worries! I like hearing what others are going to do with their Darts! It's fun for me to see what they'll do! But yeah, I've mostly done everything myself, other than tint, vinyl and lighting of course! Haha These cars are so fun to customize!
Fun but pricey. I guess it's worth it though

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,445 Posts
Lol ...I was Lol and then you went and one upped me Lol....
All I have to say on the subject is "patience is a virtue".... That is all

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.