Dodge Dart Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Like I said in my previous post about substances....if it makes you vomit horribly, it's probably not a good thing to take.

To me, it's not a form of enlightenment or knowledge....you are simply entering the dream world (which only exists in your mind) while you are still awake.
Agree. I just find it curious how some people take it so seriously . If it ain't "Dr. Feelgood", it ain't for me. When a person is normal, they search out being imbalanced, chemically. When they have an organic imbalance (schizo or dementia) , we want to get back to normal. Nothing beats "normal" . Yet we have entire modern cultures - like the rite of passage in attending College - based on alcohol abuse. But that isn't considered a crisis. Who decided , years ago, that alcohol would be the world accepted legal imbalance substance?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)
Having a tough time putting a band together. Might go electronic backup. But my drums will be actual . No singer . Way too self-centered for this engagement. It's all about the beats.
Probably just go basic this time. Might add one tympani and a gong .....
drums2.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,012 Posts
Having a tough time putting a band together. Might go electronic backup. But my drums will be actual . No singer . Way too self-centered for this engagement. It's all about the beats.
Probably just go basic this time. Might add one tympani and a gong .....
View attachment 115922
If you need percussion, I can probably manage this...

51TQqkHMEcL._SY450_.jpg

Actually, I lie. I have so little musical talent that I don't think I can even play a triangle properly. I can usually manage to listen to music without screwing it up too badly.

·
Registered
526 Posts
If I have access to FLStudio, Audacity, and various other bits, I can do loops, some light mixing and cleanup work :D

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Finally..... got my warm-up act secured...... couldn't locate original members, but I found some imitators playing street corners pretty well.....

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Never thought I'd see the day that the Forum would mirror "reality". An entire human population (except for maybe a few stragglers) devoted to the base instincts of survival and sublimation of the ethereal levels of consciousness . Almost comparable to what happened to mainstream religions after WW2.
The time for the Tour is upon us.
If only I could get an assemblage merely close to this :

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
About this Discussion
67 Replies
17 Participants
dad's dart
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing