Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4T
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dart was purchased new in 2013. Before I walked into the dealership I told myself I wasn’t leaving without a Challenger or the Dart. Whenever I think back I thank god I never got the Challenger. Learning how to drive manual wouldn’t be an issue until I had to drive off the lot anyways. The bond that grew is definitely something I don’t think I’ll ever experience again with a different car. One of my favorite features about the Dart is how it’s labeled as a throwaway or underdog vehicle. It was never given a leg to stand on behind a gate that would never open for it’s short return to life. I was set on trying my best to make this car represent everything it could’ve been. There’s also just something special about going fast in a slow car.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have to agree with you, it is a really good car. It is not a throwaway vehicle near as I can tell but I'm really easy on my vehicles. I fix something right away and fix it properly. A buddy of mine is still driving his 2004 Chevy Cobalt with the 2.0L Ecotech (IF they called it that back then) and a 5 speed standard, just passed 450,000kms (270,000 MILES)
the other day. Again another disposable car supposedly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts