Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
@Randonloel, Your car looked really nice before, now it's stunning! great job! I really like the red GLH accents around the bottom. SWEET RIDE! I wrapped my hood and will be doing the roof as soon as the weather cools down. Did you black out your crosshair grill or was it already black? I'm thinking of blacking mine with vinyl.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I blacked out the crosshairs. But they will soon be coming off. I have a friend that 3D printed a new grill insert that will replicate the stock honeycomb grill.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Thanks! I blacked out the crosshairs. But they will soon be coming off. I have a friend that 3D printed a new grill insert that will replicate the stock honeycomb grill.
I hope it lasts for you! I know when I messed with the 3D printed stuff the heat from the engine caused them to start to melt! BE CAREFUL!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
What did you use for the pin stripping. I've got 1/4 on mine, curious if you used pin-stripping, or if you painted it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
"What did you use for the pin stripping. I've got 1/4 on mine, curious if you used pin-stripping, or if you painted it."

I also used 1/4 pin stripe. Cost me 12 bucks when the shoppe wanted over 120.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Slick car man
what size are those beastly rims?"

These bad boys are 20s. On 225/30R20. Believe me when I say that I could literally drive over a penny and tell if it is heads or tails. LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Welcome to the 20' club.

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You have no rubbing issues with the 235/30R20? I'm lowered and the shoppe told me that I had to run 225/30R20 or I would rub.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I think you just convinced me to go the GLH route with the red accents! I was unsure how it would look on a car that's not black but it looks great on yours!

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Siiiiick ride brother.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
JonsGT
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing