Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SXT is black, with black/red interior. I'm looking for mud flaps or splash guards that look decent and work well. With the car being black, all the road dust from normal driving is quite obvious on the fenders behind my wheels. I live in NE Ohio and winter is coming. I'd like something to keepy car cleaner in appearance, but more importantly, the road salt from being flung up the sides of my car.

Anyone have any suggestions, include a picture of fitment if possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I have the Mopar ones. They are easy to install and look pretty good. My car is white and it definitely helps in the winter time keeping all the road dirt off the rear.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
My SXT is black, with black/red interior. I'm looking for mud flaps or splash guards that look decent and work well. With the car being black, all the road dust from normal driving is quite obvious on the fenders behind my wheels. I live in NE Ohio and winter is coming. I'd like something to keepy car cleaner in appearance, but more importantly, the road salt from being flung up the sides of my car.

Anyone have any suggestions, include a picture of fitment if possible.

Thanks.
I have the Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps Urethane BLACK w/ RED LOGO Dodge Dart 2013+. Easy install with no drilling required. Looks great on my black GT with red accents.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts