Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
%Has anyone seen this or maybe purchased it yet? the RRM lightweight crank pulley, wondering what additional gains (if any) this might provide.

Please help thank you

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
%Has anyone seen this or maybe purchased it yet? the RRM lightweight crank pulley, wondering what additional gains (if any) this might provide.

Please help thank you
I have both for my 2.4 and my opinion is that they add an additional responsiveness that you can feel. Also shedding the weight will help your MPG and return "lost" HP from the crank to the wheels. If you have the money, I say this is a must for Dart owners.

Just to improve basic things on your Dart without going too deep, the RRM light weight pulleys, the Deyeme rear mount and Deyeme clutch delay valve (CDV) delete (for a manual) are musts to just simply improve the drivabilty of the Dart.

Love all my other mods, but these are the ones I would say should be done even if you have no interest in modding/improving your Dart. These will just make your day to day driving experience better and perhaps where it should have been out of the factory.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,372 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently put both pulley on my 2013 gt. Huge diff in throttle response. In my opinion, this way better bang for buck then any sprint booster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a certified dodge mechanic install the main pulley. I couldnt get the bolt off. So anyway. He said there would be a slight wobble to the engine. Said it was normal. I did notice the wobble around 70 - 80. Especially when i let off throttle. Has anybody else noticed this shaking.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
It was my belief, from previous postings on this forum back in the day, that these pulleys do not act as harmonic balancers and will not have any impact or create a wobble. Full disclosure, most of my research is specific to the 2.4L.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts