Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, my SXT with the 2.0 has 40k on it and has a vibration at idle when in gear. I'm 99% it's the motor mounts because if I put it in neutral, the vibration goes away. Back in my Neon days I put Deyeme Mounts in my ACR and R/T, but the vibration increased significantly. I'm more into a smooth feeling at idle and not Crane 22's in a 2.4 anymore. How is the vibration on the Deyeme Mounts in the Dart? I'm torn between the Deyeme's and the Anchor Industries set on Rock Auto. Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Guys, my SXT with the 2.0 has 40k on it and has a vibration at idle when in gear. I'm 99% it's the motor mounts because if I put it in neutral, the vibration goes away. Back in my Neon days I put Deyeme Mounts in my ACR and R/T, but the vibration increased significantly. I'm more into a smooth feeling at idle and not Crane 22's in a 2.4 anymore. How is the vibration on the Deyeme Mounts in the Dart? I'm torn between the Deyeme's and the Anchor Industries set on Rock Auto. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Save yourself the head ache and get geniune Mopar parts. I got some from Rock auto and had to replace them again. Cause those are made in china. I got some weird ticking noise from the rock auto. I literally tore the engine apart thinking it was a chain tensioner. Get some from Find OEM Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Parts | Mopar Wholesale Parts they got pretty good pricing cheaper than the dealer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts