Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've searched the forum but couldn't find any info. Will the eibach camber kit work on the front for darts with coilovers?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome thanks. I know it says it's for the rear but wanted to be sure. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think there's some confusion here.

The eibach kit allows for more adjustment on the rear only. The camber isn't easily made adjustable on the front.

If you want to adjust the camber at the front, you need diferent length lowercontrol arms or change the ride height. But the lower control arm is very expensive to change or get made bespoke, and adjustment is limited because of the driveshaft length.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
I think there's some confusion here.

The eibach kit allows for more adjustment on the rear only. The camber isn't easily made adjustable on the front.

If you want to adjust the camber at the front, you need diferent length lowercontrol arms or change the ride height. But the lower control arm is very expensive to change or get made bespoke, and adjustment is limited because of the driveshaft length.
translation... just not worth it :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey everyone. I've searched the forum but couldn't find any info. Will the eibach camber kit work on the front for darts with coilovers?

I don't know about the "eibach" kit. . . But this weekend I have to find something to fix my driver-side camber alignment.

After my last wheel alignment, the Tech said that the front wheel alignment was maxed out with all OE parts.
The car has eibach lowering springs all around and that did change the geometry of the suspension the reason why I took the car in for the alignment job in the first place.

So, I am trying a few parts from the local auto parts store to see if this can be fixed with out purchasing a lower control arm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts