Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Dart GT, 2.4L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been looking everywhere for the performance hood made by Mopar. I ordered it off Moparpartsgiant.com waited two weeks and than was informed it was discontinued. If anyone has any idea please help. I have Mopar cai and already purchased ram air piece that attaches to that hood. I really don’t wanna get a non OEM hood, so if you anyone knows where to find the Mopar Performance Hood right now in 2020 please lmk.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I’ve been looking everywhere for the performance hood made by Mopar. I ordered it off Moparpartsgiant.com waited two weeks and than was informed it was discontinued. If anyone has any idea please help. I have Mopar cai and already purchased ram air piece that attaches to that hood. I really don’t wanna get a non OEM hood, so if you anyone knows where to find the Mopar Performance Hood right now in 2020 please lmk.
Try giving Moparonlineparts.com a call.

·
Registered
2015 Dart GT, 2.4L
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered the hood when I ordered my car back in 2016. My car was ready in August, didn't see the hood until October the year after!!! They were difficult to find at THAT time, I can't see you finding a new one now. Good luck with your search!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts