Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
36TH ANNUAL MOPAR NATIONALS AUGUST 12-14, 2016

Mopar Nationals is one of the largest Mopar Enthusiast events of the year. Each year, We put on a meet at the show. We also have a member of our group who offers up his land for people to camp. Rodney will be allowing us to use his fathers property that has room for up to 150 darts to come camp out! All we ask is that everyone donate $20 for allowing us to use his land. Last year was packed full of fun with sitting around the fire, cooking out, watching Furious 7, and of course Going to Mopar Nats and Dart Things!

This is a 3 Day event starting Friday August 12th through Sunday the 14th.

Hope Everyone Can make it out this year.

We made this event through facebook so if you are interested here is the event pages below.

Meet page
https://www.facebook.com/events/706748896135456/?active_tab=highlights

Camping page
https://www.facebook.com/events/592423104262513/

If anyone does not have a facebook and is interested in coming comment below and i will get you all the information you may need.

We are also trying to get a number of people attending by this Friday so we know how much food to order.
11825156_10155868786205403_2886692638114667314_n.jpg
12108207_10153702398934283_4502538792719390289_n.jpg
Burnout_moparnats (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Man, Columbus Ohio is quite the drive for me... 8 hours.

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I'll stop by the Dart area to say hi.
Be sure to stop by Friday for sure. I will only be there that day. Honestly, I might not even be at the nats. Depending on pricing. I will just be at the camp ground that night, then driving back up because I will be at Night Under Fire the remainder of that weekend.

·
Registered
654 Posts
WOW! Great photos. Wish I could have been there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
yea was not hard to miss with "Stretch" as the name in the window! lol was good to see ya there - wish I could have talked more but so much going on!
Touche! I forgot that I filled out that sheet and had it sitting on the car.

It was good to see you and the others as well. I was glad I could catch everyone rolling in that was fun to watch. I still need to get my pictures downloaded and posted.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Touche! I forgot that I filled out that sheet and had it sitting on the car.

It was good to see you and the others as well. I was glad I could catch everyone rolling in that was fun to watch. I still need to get my pictures downloaded and posted.
yes! please do! and I will be seeing you there again next year? next time bring one of the darts!

·
Registered
339 Posts
yes! please do! and I will be seeing you there again next year? next time bring one of the darts!
Yep I'll be back. It's already on the calendar for next year. I'm trying not to put miles on the Dart though :)

Pictures!

Darts rolling in on Saturday:

This thing was awesome!

And a few Vipers for fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts