Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
As Clolarte said, we will have property to camp on. The owner is renting us a port-a-potty, and is welcoming donations for staying the weekend. Much cheaper than a hotel :) also if anyone has tents bring them along!

·
Registered
362 Posts
As Clolarte said, we will have property to camp on. The owner is renting us a port-a-potty, and is welcoming donations for staying the weekend. Much cheaper than a hotel :) also if anyone has tents bring them along!
Perfect! Donations will definetly be in order! I've been itching to go camping again and this is the perfect event to do so!

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
OK, I have been considering attending this event but here is the problem. Darts of Ohio have made it known that they do not appreciate us (just a quick look at their Facebook will confirm this). Also, I need to know who the major event supporter is. There is a shop in Ohio that has outwardly stated that if we ever show up to one of their events, we will be removed by force if need be (Aaron at RealTune has stated this many times). So if its being put on by RealTune in Ohio... I really don't want to travel 1/2 way across the country just to be turned away at the gates.

Again... I would love to attend this event, I just need some details and need to know that we are going to be a welcome attendee.

Thanks,

John

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
OK, I have been considering attending this event but here is the problem. Darts of Ohio have made it known that they do not appreciate us (just a quick look at their Facebook will confirm this). Also, I need to know who the major event supporter is. There is a shop in Ohio that has outwardly stated that if we ever show up to one of their events, we will be removed by force if need be (Aaron at RealTune has stated this many times). So if its being put on by RealTune in Ohio... I really don't want to travel 1/2 way across the country just to be turned away at the gates.

Again... I would love to attend this event, I just need some details and need to know that we are going to be a welcome attendee.

Thanks,

John

the people hosting this are the ones here The Nats | The Ultimate Mopar Event As a vendor, I would reach out to them here, the one who has been most responsive to me is by emailing [email protected], I have never waited more than a day to get a response --- as an avid Dart fan, I welcome you to attend but you would need to talk to the event organizers first.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I didn't preregister but I'll be on my way in the morning. Looking forward to meeting all the Dart owners and my fellow M13 owners. Do we have a head count on Darts?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts