Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
OK perfect! I'll be coming from Toronto so I'm not sure until later on if I'll actually be able to make it but I hope so! Does this cover a place to sleep too like a camp ground or something?
darts of ohio have secured property for us to camp on.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I know me too lol living in toronto it's a 7ish hour drive I'll be going with others hopefully!
right on! so far I still have received no registrations, I am hoping that the majority of people from here that are going will send them in to me so I can send them as a group - would be awesome to have 30-50 Darts in one spot - I think that would show a better presence then having Darts spread through out the show.

·
Registered
545 Posts
right on! so far I still have received no registrations, I am hoping that the majority of people from here that are going will send them in to me so I can send them as a group - would be awesome to have 30-50 Darts in one spot - I think that would show a better presence then having Darts spread through out the show.
That's true! So is this like a full mopar like type thing? So any cjdr? Not just darts right?

·
Registered
325 Posts
My wife gave me permission to go by myself to this event....but 18+ hours of driving by myself, I'm not so sure about.

Scott

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
I look forward to meeting you. I know our biggest meet (which was mainly just the north east ohio darts) was around 20. Our page just broke 200 members but obviously not all of them are very active like I or some of the others. lol I feel like we can get 30-50 darts from Ohio alone by time mopar nationals comes around. That is if they pay attention and have the money for the registration and up for the weekend camping. I'm sure not a lot of people would want to. lol But this will be HUGE! I'm excited to see out of state darts like you from Florida! That's nuts man! I give you props and all the others making the long trips up here. It's gonna be an amazing time. We have an awesome group of people in darts of ohio, and we can't wait to meet all of you! :)

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I look forward to meeting you. I know our biggest meet (which was mainly just the north east ohio darts) was around 20. Our page just broke 200 members but obviously not all of them are very active like I or some of the others. lol I feel like we can get 30-50 darts from Ohio alone by time mopar nationals comes around. That is if they pay attention and have the money for the registration and up for the weekend camping. I'm sure not a lot of people would want to. lol But this will be HUGE! I'm excited to see out of state darts like you from Florida! That's nuts man! I give you props and all the others making the long trips up here. It's gonna be an amazing time. We have an awesome group of people in darts of ohio, and we can't wait to meet all of you! :)
Yep! See you there!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts