Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
hey you! lol yea he has already gotten with me @controllerfanboy - he is one of my Central FL members. I am heading up in the morning though, I dont think he heads up till that night after work. I want to be there for Friday morning though.
I will be there Saturday morning! Probably leaving around 8am Saturday because some of the people, including my girlfriend cannot leave friday or I would be there then.

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
hey you! lol yea he has already gotten with me @controllerfanboy - he is one of my Central FL members. I am heading up in the morning though, I dont think he heads up till that night after work. I want to be there for Friday morning though.
I wouldn't be there till like 9pm anyways friday lol

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
Staying with my parents, they live in Columbus. A little farther from the track that way but I don't mind the drive.
Okay, well we have a camp site set up at a friends house in Circleville for the weekend. I can give you the info if you would like to come hang out after the track there before heading back home :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Okay, well we have a camp site set up at a friends house in Circleville for the weekend. I can give you the info if you would like to come hang out after the track there before heading back home :)
Cool thanks, but not sure I can get over to Circleville in the evenings. I'll try to find the group at the track though so I can say hi and meet some of the forum members.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.