Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you would be interested or not, but I was thinking about trying to reach out to the guys at Green Light Collectibles about making a Mopar 13 Dart diecast. They have a custom program and have already made several versions of the dart in the past few years, just not the Mopar Edition. They already have the 11 300, 12 Charger and the 15 Ram, so I figured I'd try and see why they haven't done a 13 Dart(especially since I own one and it'd be cool as hell to have an actual diecast of it). If I can get enough people interested in them, it might help convince them to do a limited run of them so we have something to add to our car! If anyone is interested try and let me know before the end of February and I'll reach out to them to see what I can do. :cool2:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I have all of what they offer, let me know if they decide to make this!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have all of what they offer, let me know if they decide to make this!!!
Same here haha I love the Spy Shot one for some reason. I'll definitely let you know, I tried before and got zero response from GL.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,437 Posts
Id get one

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Die cast cars have taken a weird turn in the last couple years. New product based on old molds with different painting and whatever , but convincing Greenlight to do anything is near impossible. Probably the luckiest owners in the world are Camaro owners. More available versions than perhaps Corvette even - or close to it. Yet, there are certain companies that make a farm tractor at the drop of a hat. Ask them to make a Dodge Avenger? Nope. Even though back in the day , companies made almost every production vehicle sold by the big 3. Go figure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
dad's dart
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing