21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Probably got the only pair too....fml
I think youre right... I placed my order later in the day after @sharkcohen posted about ordering his and I got the automated call from Rockauto saying they were out of stock...

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
All for those that are still in the market for the MOOG rear end-links:

K750697 = LEFT REAR (qty 1)
K750696 = RIGHT REAR (qty 1)

if you search on eBay you will find what you are looking for...

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
got an email from rock auto that they have the rears in stock again.
Has anyone done a write-up on the install yet? I couldn't find it with the search engines, but my Google-Fu is admittedly a little weak. I would love to hear from those who have these installed and their perceived benefit.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Has anyone done a write-up on the install yet? I couldn't find it with the search engines, but my Google-Fu is admittedly a little weak. I would love to hear from those who have these installed and their perceived benefit.
@youngsmith53 has done a bit of a write-up on them in his build thread if im correct! But i have them along with the progress rear sway bar... and my opinion is that they are FANTASTIC! I will be checking on them this weekend to see how the boots are holding up and if i need to add any grease to them or the sway bar bushings!

Here's some pics!
hT0gJ0A.jpg R2cyGSJ.jpg Iekkfag.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
They're back in stock on rockauto if anyone was wondering. Just ordered some today.

·
Registered
160 Posts
@youngsmith53 has done a bit of a write-up on them in his build thread if im correct! But i have them along with the progress rear sway bar... and my opinion is that they are FANTASTIC! I will be checking on them this weekend to see how the boots are holding up and if i need to add any grease to them or the sway bar bushings!

Here's some pics!
View attachment 60670 View attachment 60671 View attachment 60672

these are great. I like how they are angled to have a better fit than the bwoodys that I have. are these a lot stiffer than stock? did you notice a change at all?

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
these are great. I like how they are angled to have a better fit than the bwoodys that I have. are these a lot stiffer than stock? did you notice a change at all?
They are stiffer than stock and a lot better quality than the BWP's. I have weighed and measure the differences of the fronts between the three (OEM, BWP & Moog) in my build thread (link in my signature). Quality, Price and Performance it all goes to Moog's in a landslide.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
I agree with @youngsmith53 here... I am super happy with the Moog end links! As I went from not having a rear sway bar to a Progress rear sway bar with Moog Endlinks... I can say, I DEFINITELY feel the difference!!! LOL But in all honesty, Moog makes one hell of a quality product!

On a side note, I just ordered my front end links and found that Moog now makes front and rear wheel hubs for the dart and according to RockAuto... They are cheaper then the OEM and other brands they carry! When I need new hubs... I know what Im getting!!!
Federal-Mogul eCatalog Resource Center

·
Registered
160 Posts
I agree with @youngsmith53 here... I am super happy with the Moog end links! As I went from not having a rear sway bar to a Progress rear sway bar with Moog Endlinks... I can say, I DEFINITELY feel the difference!!! LOL But in all honesty, Moog makes one hell of a quality product!

On a side note, I just ordered my front end links and found that Moog now makes front and rear wheel hubs for the dart and according to RockAuto... They are cheaper then the OEM and other brands they carry! When I need new hubs... I know what Im getting!!!
Federal-Mogul eCatalog Resource Center

are the hubs any type of performance or stability upgrade? or is it just primarily an oem replacement??

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
are the hubs any type of performance or stability upgrade? or is it just primarily an oem replacement??
Well, I have not researched them yet... I just ran across them when ordering the Front end links for myself... But if they are anything like Moog's other products they may not be described as "performance" but they will out perform the OEM part!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, I have not researched them yet... I just ran across them when ordering the Front end links for myself... But if they are anything like Moog's other products they may not be described as "performance" but they will out perform the OEM part!
I hope so, the stock ones lasted until 31k miles on my Dart.

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
21 - 40 of 44 Posts