Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm not sure if there was any interest, but I did make a few harnesses. If you take a look at the mopar kit instructions, this setup would eliminate steps 3 all the way through 23. That's over half the install.

Another tip for anyone doing their fog lights, don't do step 27. This panel is made of fiberglass and itches like crazy. Instead, remove only the front (7) 10mm bolts. These 7 hold the plastic panel as well. Then once you removed the other bolts holding the front panel, flex it toward the back slightly and pry it from the front to get the front side of the panel out from the bumper lip. Finally, you just slide the panel forward to gain access to all the install locations with the fiberglass panel in place.

Removing one less panel reduces the install time as well; more importantly though, it keeps you from becoming really itchy.
Do you have any harnesses left?

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Dart
13 Posts
I'm not sure if there was any interest, but I did make a few harnesses. If you take a look at the mopar kit instructions, this setup would eliminate steps 3 all the way through 23. That's over half the install.

Another tip for anyone doing their fog lights, don't do step 27. This panel is made of fiberglass and itches like crazy. Instead, remove only the front (7) 10mm bolts. These 7 hold the plastic panel as well. Then once you removed the other bolts holding the front panel, flex it toward the back slightly and pry it from the front to get the front side of the panel out from the bumper lip. Finally, you just slide the panel forward to gain access to all the install locations with the fiberglass panel in place.

Removing one less panel reduces the install time as well; more importantly though, it keeps you from becoming really itchy.
@Cean Is it still available?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, I won't have to worry about black headlights. The insurance company said it is a total loss. Now I get to go through the nightmare of paperwork for the GAP insurance. Now I'm getting a 2013 Dart Limited with 1.4 Turbo almost fully loaded. It's what I wanted in the first place, but the 2014 model doesn't have the 1.4 in anything but the aero model... If anyone wants the fog light kit or illuminated cup holder, let me know.
Yes I am interested in the fog light kit pleaseeee😂

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, I won't have to worry about black headlights. The insurance company said it is a total loss. Now I get to go through the nightmare of paperwork for the GAP insurance. Now I'm getting a 2013 Dart Limited with 1.4 Turbo almost fully loaded. It's what I wanted in the first place, but the 2014 model doesn't have the 1.4 in anything but the aero model... If anyone wants the fog light kit or illuminated cup holder, let me know.
My cell is 573 619 5717 and I am super interested in that wire harness😁

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to the dealership yesterday to get the BCM flashed. Now my fog lights Work, but as I was leaving I noticed the odometer was flashing. When I asked them about it they took the car back in. They came back out and said they were ordering a new BCM, because they tried flashing it 4 more times and the odometer didn't stop flashing. Does anyone know if it needs a proxi align after the flash or did they fry my BCM?
my odometer does the same thing every now and then what I do to get it to stop blinking for a while but eventually will come back and also with a CEL. I’ll turn the car off and then back to RUN but don’t fire it up though turn key to just to before it fires up to the RUN position and you’ll see all the dash lights show up and sometimes I’ve noticed the rpm will kind of do this stuttering thing idk I could just be tripping though...do the OFF and back to RUN. 3 times and fixes it everytime in mine.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts