Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most of you Ohio Darts already know of our group, but we need to expand as much as we can to help us grow even more.

If you don't know who we are, now you do. We meet up all over Ohio, and we are constantly growing. Having more information on here will definitely help more members find us as well as spreading the information on our meets.

We are on Instagram, http://instagram.com/dartsofohio#

We are on Facebook as well. www.facebook.com/groups/DartsofOhio

Our most recent meet was in West Salem Ohio at Dragway 42, which included 13 total Darts!

Spread the name, follow us everywhere, join our FB page and come join us at meets!

Introduce yourself here so we can all get to know each other a little better.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to meeting new friends and continuing to grow this great crew!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Everyone already knows Voodoo! HA Dart2013.jpg Names Rodney, from Circleville, OH. 2.0 6sp rallye

·
Registered
435 Posts
Casey @ Cleveland, OH
1.4T Redline Aero, 6sp

Not sure of the end goal for the car, just enjoying it when time allows - but still a dd. Hope to start getting to meets soon. I'll edit a picture back soon, don't have any ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi guys. My name is Dennis and i live in Cincinnati. Last November I bought my 2013 Dart Rallye. It has the 2.0 with 6sp auto in Header Orange. Maybe we will meet up sometime.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here from Cincinnati. picked up my 1.4t 6speed Dart limited 2 weeks ago
IMG_0778.JPG

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
I see you bought your car from north Olmsted! The forum page isn't very active. Not as much as our facebook page. Do you have one and are you on that page? If not I'll send you my number and we can meet up sometime! :) I live in Lorain and got my car from there as well!
New guy from Elyria here. Just got my Dart on 3/24 - loving it so far, even though it's only been 2 days. :)

View attachment 30066

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
I don't think the guys get on the forum page nearly as much as they do facebook now. If you aren't on facebook I'll let Rodney (voodoo) know that you're around him and you guys can get in touch :)
Owned my dart for a year. Just now joining. Lucasville, OH. Not far from voodoo at all.

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
We'll definitely try to keep you in the loop! Not as much goes on here it seems, but I do know that a big meet is going down this coming weekend. Bob Boyd Dodge in Lancaster, Ohio they are having a dealer meet. Probably going to be a huge turn out. If your free and can make the drive let me know, and I can inform some of the others! I know there are a couple Dayton members on the facebook page. Maybe if others are going you can meet up and drive with them there!
Hey everyone. Dayton Ohio here. Not on facebook but hopefully can stay in the Ohio loop through this site.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts