Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please use this thread to post any suggestions on up-coming meets and get-togethers. If you have an idea for something fun that we can do as a club post it here and we will try to set a date for it. Keep in mind we are currently only doing monthly meets. So it might take a few months to get around to your idea. Please be patient with this. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
if any ideas come to life, and you would like me to share it on Instagram then let me know. I have followers up in NorCal that i'm sure would love to know. I offered this in the past, but TheSheibs never got back to me with date/location/time for past meets. Well i'm still here and still offering to post on IG if would like more Darts to come out to a NorCal meet.

·
Premium Member
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if any ideas come to life, and you would like me to share it on Instagram then let me know. I have followers up in NorCal that i'm sure would love to know. I offered this in the past, but TheSheibs never got back to me with date/location/time for past meets. Well i'm still here and still offering to post on IG if would like more Darts to come out to a NorCal meet.
Post the link to our sub-forum on here. That would be the most help. We just need more people in NorCal to be aware that we exist and can be reached through the forum.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Maybe mega meet with socal dart owners, somewhere in the middle?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.