Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May park the dart(same with any other car if owned this day) day start horrible woke up with an ache on right leg. 1 hour later could not feel leg. Asked neighbour to drive to hospital as I had to hop/ drag myself to door I still cannot feel right leg do not know what happen doc think a pinch nerve (wtf). Hope not and if so can it be repair Worst case scenario I leave job cannot do if not walk. I am an aircraft journeyman mech. WORRIED now. Getting a beer to calm nerve. If I know what is up I can deal with it not knowing hard. Todd if told damage permanent I will deal with it Doh rambling now.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hrmm... was this posted with one of them smart phones? That auto correct? Or did your 1 beer to calm your nerves turn into an entire case? Either way. Hope your leg is alright!
Yes posted with smart phone. Lol I hate auto correct ps only 1 beer doc said temporary I will drive my dart again soon Pss thx PBF for great response. I respect you threads as all others this makes this forum great

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx E1 orange I do hope to drive my dart soon dart awesome car(I owned 5 civic in a row )ps old enough to not figure out smart phones lol but getting better todd

·
Banned
8,648 Posts
Yes posted with smart phone. Lol I hate auto correct ps only 1 beer doc said temporary I will drive my dart again soon Pss thx PBF for great response. I respect you threads as all others this makes this forum great
Thank you.

BTW--Loved wild Canada and its people while there on my honeymoon. And of course.............RUSH RULES ALL!!! :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Damn autocorrect. When I was reading your original post, I was scared you were having a stroke.

Get your Dart moving when you are well enough to move yourself. Feel better soon!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Getting feeling back In my leg. I am able to walk again with a cane (all love and respect for all without the mobility)I will be able to drive again soon. Todd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts