Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quaker Steak and Lube wings freakin ROCK!!! I'm up in NY, but if I get to Florida and there's a meet going on, I challenge anyone to a wing-off! I don't mean quantity, I mean heat... My name should still be up on the wall at the one in Rochester, NY :)

Wait...

Damn, they closed!!! :(

Closed for good | Yelp

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quaker Steak and Lube wings freakin ROCK!!! I'm up in NY, but if I get to Florida and there's a meet going on, I challenge anyone to a wing-off! I don't mean quantity, I mean heat... My name should still be up on the wall at the one in Rochester, NY :)

Wait...

Damn, they closed!!! :(

Closed for good | Yelp
did you eat the ones that take a medical waiver?

·
Registered
105 Posts
did you eat the ones that take a medical waiver?
Yes I did... There are 2 items that require a medical waver, Atomic and Triple Atomic and I had the Atomic flavor. Pretty tasty and a real good heat. I was going to try the Triple Atomic but we were an hour away from home and having dinner before going to see a movie so I didn't want to cause any potential issues with myself by having the real hot ones lol According to their web site, the Atomic wings are 500,000 SHU and my favorite hot sauce is called Holy Jolokia which is rated at 1,000,000 SHU. I don't have that all the time as it's insanely hot but every so often there's nothing like it! Generally I live off Franks Red Hot as that's what everyone else can handle. If anyone likes a real good flavor with a sharp burn, I highly recommend the Holy Jolokia :)

hj.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh trust me, it wasn't easy to eat them as the burn tended to intensify over time, but they had a fantastic flavor and when the endorphins kicked in with the burn, there was no stopping me, especially with a tall one to "cool them off" :)

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh trust me, it wasn't easy to eat them as the burn tended to intensify over time, but they had a fantastic flavor and when the endorphins kicked in with the burn, there was no stopping me, especially with a tall one to "cool them off" :)
you make it down here to FL, I will buy em for ya if you eat em lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
you make it down here to FL, I will buy em for ya if you eat em lol.
Deal... Thing is, if there's a Florida trip, it'll probably be in the Town & Country and not the Dart as there will be at least 2 other people in tow and when word gets out that we're heading south, probably more lol

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Deal... Thing is, if there's a Florida trip, it'll probably be in the Town & Country and not the Dart as there will be at least 2 other people in tow and when word gets out that we're heading south, probably more lol
oh nope no go then - have to have the dart lol j/k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts