Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just wanna know if the 2016 ecu works with this... i need a tune badly.... even a simply piggyback for now before euro completes theirs

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I just wanna know if the 2016 ecu works with this... i need a tune badly.... even a simply piggyback for now before euro completes theirs
So long has you have the 1.4L Turbo our MAXPower will work just fine and give you an 18-20% pump in power output over stock. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Improve the performance of your Dodge Dart by up to 20% with the MADNESS MAXPower ECM!

This piggyback system ties into the factory wire harness, pulling data from various sensors, in order to increase boost and performance substantially!

The best thing about the MAXPower is that it does not write any data to the ECU so it does not trigger a flash counter. which can be used to void a warranty.

Because it is a piggyback it is easily removed in the event of service, sale, or lease return!

More information can be found on our website
Dodge Dart - Engine Control Module - MAXPower by MADNESS Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

Let us know if you have any questions

21 - 23 of 23 Posts