Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my headlight bulbs to LED from Hikari and now the message “Low beam headlights out” keeps popping up even tho the lights work just fine. Then I bought a Canbus Error Free Anti Flickering Resistor Decoder but the message keeps showing with an annoying sound. Any ideas of how to fix it? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
I changed my headlight bulbs to LED from Hikari and now the message “Low beam headlights out” keeps popping up even tho the lights work just fine. Then I bought a Canbus Error Free Anti Flickering Resistor Decoder but the message keeps showing with an annoying sound. Any ideas of how to fix it? Thanks
If that doesn't fix it, then there is no fixing it. New kit is what you need unfortunately. It's gonna be trial and error of canceler products to try and figure out what might work and it's possible it won't. The Dart is extremely picky when it comes to the lights, so it's just the struggle we have to deal with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
same happened to me with decoders, i returned everything and bought Hid from Xenonpro with antiflickers modules...seems ok now, good support and lifetime warranty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts