Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi louisvile dart owner how are you hope you doing fine and enjoying your dart everyday.
so i was wondering if you were all interesting in coming to our meeting in louisville pretty soon
here is my number just text me and i will send you the date and location talk to you soon thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am very interested, my car should be ready by the end of next week (headlight swap, bumper mod, H&R springs and new sparco rims) I am also putting in a progressive sway bar. Would anyone around these parts have some endlinks they dont need? I would love to take them off your hands. If the meet is not on a saturday (I sell cars) im down.

Oh, I have a Tork handheld in route as well...........

CJ Leyendecker
Sam Swope Infiniti

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a problem everybody is welcome as a dart owner but as you can see we did have the meeting sartuday August 1st but will be having another one soon and will keep you updated and join our facebook page too at louisvilledarts and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for being int interested in our group and also unfortunately we already did have the meeting on sartuday August 1st but will be having another one soon and I do have some end links you can have them just text me at 5022628156 and ill meet u up somewhere and get u that and also join the facebook page at Louisvilledarts and will have our daily post up their thank you and welcome to the dodge dart family of Louisville..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts