Dodge Dart Forum banner

Looking to buy a new dart

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  WetLunGz 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm new here looking to buy a new dart in the next 6-12 months. I currently own a 2003 mitsubishi galant that is very uninspiring and feels like it's ready to fall apart. I really like the sporty look of the dart, as well as the fact that it's an upgrade in basically every category to my current car. I'm trying to decide which model to get, and any help, input, is appreciated. I'd prefer to pay $20k or less, and good gas mileage is important to me as I have a long commute. Currently I'm leaning towards the aero, but I'm wondering if the 1.4L is available on any of the other models. Thanks for any and all help!

#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
As @'13Mopar315 already stated, the 1.4T is currently only available in the SE-AERO model.

Here's an explanation of the available Dart powertrain combinations ...

For the 2013 model year:

• Dart SE was available with:
    • 2.0L Tigershark™ engine / FPT C635 6-speed Manual transmission
    • 2.0L Tigershark™ engine / Hyundai 6F24 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

• Dart SE-AERO was available with:
    • 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / 6sp Manual transmission
    • 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / FPT C635 6sp Dual Dry Clutch Transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

• Dart SXT & SXT-RALLYE were available with:
    • 2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Manual transmission
    • 2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)
    • 1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / 6sp DDCT (with AutoStick® feature)

• Dart LIMITED was available with:
    • 2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

• Dart MOPAR '13 was only available with:

• Dart GT was available with:
    • 2.4L Tigershark™ MultiAir II® engine / 6sp Manual transmission
    • 2.4L Tigershark™ MultiAir II® engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

For the 2014 model year:

• Dart SE is available with:

• Dart SE-AERO is available with:

• Dart SXT & SXT-RALLYE are available with:
    • 2.4L Tigershark™ MultiAir II® engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

• Dart GT is available with:

• Dart LIMITED is only available with:

Reactions: '13Mopar315
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.