Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m interested in a little tuning but don’t really see anything. I’m looking for performance fuel injectors and headers. I don’t really see any injectors and for headers I only see mxp or whatever they are on modernperformance. Any help?

·
Super Moderator
4,809 Posts
I’m interested in a little tuning but don’t really see anything. I’m looking for performance fuel injectors and headers. I don’t really see any injectors and for headers I only see mxp or whatever they are on modernperformance. Any help?
whatever you see on MPX is pretty much the only brands that are available. I am assuming you're NA since there is no header for the 1.4t by anyone that isn't custom. Only 2.4 and 2.0 tune is also from syked which works with MPX but doesn't show it on their site. Not sure if he does it anymore Syked Ecu Tuning

·
Registered
722 Posts
No one really made performance injector, go to performance shop near you and they might be able to source something that should fit. The header your only option would be the mpx from modern performance unless you go custom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts