Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nevermind my post. As wolfy suggested below, I can get in with some paperwork. Sounds pretty involved, but I can do it alone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
you might want to call the visitor center... i know when i was stationed there some of the bigger events they let the civilians on..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just had someone in my VW facebook group tell me the same thing, so I called and they said they need to at least have someone they can call to vouch for me in order to get in for the competition. That should be easier to do as my neighbor can still do that.

Offer still stands if anyone wants to go, though it's not quite as dire now :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
you might want to call the visitor center... i know when i was stationed there some of the bigger events they let the civilians on..
Well now someone in my VW group said that I can get sponsored in, but the sponsor has to stay with me at all times...so now I don't know x.x

He just updated his post and basically told me to call tomorrow in the AM and ask them what I can do, but he said he would find it very unusual if they let me on without having a sponsor. He said they might be able to run my social and DL to do a background check on me and then might let me in by myself, but he said I'd definitely have to get on that asap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts