Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not become a member of the Dart community (yet?) but I have found a 2015 Redline red Dart GT, 2.4l manual transmission with 65,550 miles on it for $9,995. I have heard some very mixed opinions about darts in general, and I want to know what the verified owners actually think. Is it worth the money, or should I look elsewhere? Are they reliable (not catastrophic, I don't mind turning a wrench here and there) and what should I look for and expect in a test drive (or in general)?

·
Super Moderator
3,984 Posts
Some 2.4L engines consume oil. You won't know until you put a couple thousand miles on it. The manual transmissions use a clutch delay valve which makes the clutch feel unresponsive. There is a CDV delete available. The bluetooth module can fail for no reason and is difficult to access to replace. The touchscreen can be a problem. Make sure you get two key fobs. There is very little as far as aftermarket to make it seem faster.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont know what area your in but that price seems high. Im in ohio and 8000 will buy alot of darts with low miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts