Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
The only tune for the 2.4L is the Syked tune, but the VIN of the vehicle is built into that (I believe) which would not allow you to transfer to another vehicle. If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

There is the RRM piggyback "tune". This was a very good addition to my Dart prior to me getting the Syked tune. I do have mine, which is in perfect condition and only a bit over a year old, and was thinking of selling before this entire Covid-19 situation began.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. So of the two you mentioned, which do you prefer? I'm looking at getting one of them and trying to get more input on the syked tune.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Thanks for the reply. So of the two you mentioned, which do you prefer? I'm looking at getting one of them and trying to get more input on the syked tune.
I believe I prefer the Syked tune. Unfortunately I have had only limited driving time with it and have not even been on the highway yet. It is made to work with my other bolt-ons and the MPX Long Tube Headers and performance Cat I have on order. You also need to perform a proxy alignment after install or you odometer will blink.

If you are not looking to utilize other bolt-on mods, and specifically the MPx ones that Syked based his tune on, the RRM may be the way to go.

Do some research and figure out what you really want long term.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I believe I may end up going with the RRM piggyback. Seems like it will be more beneficial for me and my dart. Let me know if you decide to sell yours.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I will be selling my RRM tune as soon as the world opens up a bit more. As a husband and father, I am taking every precaution and not going to USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. If not an essential need for me or my family.

Not preaching here, nor telling anyone how to live, just explaining why I have not posted this item yet.

I do have all original items, packing slip, instructions and I may still even have the shipping envelope it came in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I totally respect that. Stand up for what you believe in. I don’t take my 21 month old son anywhere and I’m a little wary of things starting to open up right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts