Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Laguna Blue! This is by far the luckiest find I have ever had! Verified to be 1 of 115 in the world in this color!

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
It may be one of 115 with the same options. There were many more with different options. There was a thread about production numbers a few years ago with exact numbers. Search production numbers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It may be one of 115 with the same options. There were many more with different options. There was a thread about production numbers a few years ago with exact numbers. Search production numbers.
According to dodge they only made 115 of the dodge dart sxt in laguna blue for 2013. The only other ones I have seen in various pictures were all sxt. I asked and they took forever to get back to me. I got my answer from them back in july I believe.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
What you have is 115 SXT with your options. According to the production number thread, there was 1GT, 187 Limited, 368 Ralleye, and 819 SXT for a total of 1370 Laguna Blue in the US. In Canada, 23 Limited, 97 Ralleye, and 163 SXT, for a total of 283 in Laguna Blue. If I wasn't away from home on a phone, I would post the link.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you have is 115 SXT with your options. According to the production number thread, there was 1GT, 187 Limited, 368 Ralleye, and 819 SXT for a total of 1370 Laguna Blue in the US. In Canada, 23 Limited, 97 Ralleye, and 163 SXT, for a total of 283 in Laguna Blue. If I wasn't away from home on a phone, I would post the link.
Well it's still super rare! I know that alot of the sxt models that I found pictures of were wrecked as well. Could be possible the number I was given was a still in operation number? I have literally never seen another one in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
This is the production number thread:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the production number thread:
So did they have the sxt as a limited edition? Because dodge called mine an sxt limited edition. This mean anything to you? Or were they blowing it out their butts?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I copied the following from a thread about Dart powertrains:

For the 2013 model year, the Dodge Dart ...
SE was available with:
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / FPT C635 6-speed Manual transmission
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / Hyundai 6F24 6sp Powertech Automatic
transmission (with AutoStick® feature)
SE-AERO was available with:
1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / 6sp Manual transmission
1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / FPT C635 6sp Dual Dry Clutch Transmission
(with AutoStick® feature)

SXT, SXT-RALLYE, SXT-SpecialEdition were available with:
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Manual transmission
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)
1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / 6sp DDCT (with AutoStick® feature)

LIMITED & LIMITED-SpecialEdition were available with:
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Manual transmission
2.0L Tigershark™ engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic transmission (with AutoStick® feature)
1.4L MultiAir® Turbo engine / 6sp DDCT (with AutoStick® feature)

MOPAR '13 was only available with:

GT was available with:
2.4L Tigershark™ MultiAir II® engine / 6sp Manual transmission
2.4L Tigershark™ MultiAir II® engine / 6sp Powertech Automatic
transmission (with AutoStick® feature)

·
Super Moderator
4,558 Posts
So did they have the sxt as a limited edition? Because dodge called mine an sxt limited edition. This mean anything to you? Or were they blowing it out their butts?
I think they might have typoed that, there is an SXT Special edition, but the Limited is it's own trim level.

My first Dart was an SXT Special Edition as well. The Special Edition I want to say was just some fancy name for a package. Here is a link to what it came with from another post https://www.dodge-dart.org/threads/sxt-special-edition-question.16007/#post-264115

Here is another with more details https://www.topspeed.com/cars/dodge/2013-dodge-dart-sxt-special-edition-ar155778.html

It says it comes with the black headlights, the black cross hairs, dual exhaust, and other things which yours does not. I know they said that based on your VIN, but maybe they were talking about something else then but the only "edition"s to the SXT at that time were the Special, California (similar to Special) and Rallye.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think they might have typoed that, there is an SXT Special edition, but the Limited is it's own trim level.

My first Dart was an SXT Special Edition as well. The Special Edition I want to say was just some fancy name for a package. Here is a link to what it came with from another post https://www.dodge-dart.org/threads/sxt-special-edition-question.16007/#post-264115

Here is another with more details https://www.topspeed.com/cars/dodge/2013-dodge-dart-sxt-special-edition-ar155778.html

It says it comes with the black headlights, the black cross hairs, dual exhaust, and other things which yours does not. I know they said that based on your VIN, but maybe they were talking about something else then but the only "edition"s to the SXT at that time were the Special, California (similar to Special) and Rallye.
I wonder if it's because mine was a special order? The woman who owned it prior to me had to of selected it and had them customize it for her.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,558 Posts
Did you run the VIN to get the build sheet?
Use this link:
https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
That is cool. I just looked up mine and mine is accurate. I know when I emailed in about my car, mine was 1 of 10 build that way. Which honestly is surprising. I custom ordered mine very specifically. However, I have seen some other owners with the same exterior of my car. The grey Mopar exterior kit on the Billet Silver car is, in my opinion, the best combo ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is cool. I just looked up mine and mine is accurate. I know when I emailed in about my car, mine was 1 of 10 build that way. Which honestly is surprising. I custom ordered mine very specifically. However, I have seen some other owners with the same exterior of my car. The grey Mopar exterior kit on the Billet Silver car is, in my opinion, the best combo ;)
Bite your fingers! You just wait until you see my car finished. You might actually be like "wow that is one sexy car!" 😂🤣

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does anyone else have the concealed carry weapon compartment in the seat?

·
Super Moderator
4,558 Posts
Does anyone else have the concealed carry weapon compartment in the seat?
That is only the 2013s. I wish I still had it. I would need to find a junked 2013 GT to get the Leather passenger seat to put into my car, which would be like a needle in a hay stack. The GT came into production late 2013, so actually I do not believe there was ever a 2013 GT, maybe there was. But the first run of them had that in the seat, so not too many. I know 2014+ they removed that feature indefinitely on all models. Same with the lit up cup holder, and other things like no standard spare tire or standard 15.6 Gallon gas tank.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is only the 2013s. I wish I still had it. I would need to find a junked 2013 GT to get the Leather passenger seat to put into my car, which would be like a needle in a hay stack. The GT came into production late 2013, so actually I do not believe there was ever a 2013 GT, maybe there was. But the first run of them had that in the seat, so not too many. I know 2014+ they removed that feature indefinitely on all models. Same with the lit up cup holder, and other things like no standard spare tire or standard 15.6 Gallon gas tank.
Mine has the lit cup holders and the spare tire. It literally has every option apart from the touch screen which I am happy about. According to the build for mine it was custom made for a fleet vehicle. I'm guessing a rental car? It's pretty awesome. Although I do wish I had the leather seats. I do know of a place that will re upholster the seats in leather with the laguna blue stitching and monogram the dodge logo in the seats for me. It's fairly cheap too. I think it was $2000. That was for the reupholstering of the entire car including the carpet and dash. I am also going to have around my instrument panel and radio/CD player lit up in blue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts