Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Not that my opinion matters, but the word "dart" looks crooked and would drive me crazy :p. Other than that if I was in Nor-Cal I would be all over it!
Yeah, I know lol, but this is a test frame.

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm ready to order. Paypal address and shipping to Washington State? I will be in the bay area end of the month for a wedding, but the plate frames may not be ready yet.
PM sent

10 ordered, should be shipped before Aug 18th
Text Font Line Number Screenshot

·
Registered
160 Posts
Can I get one made in the carbon fiber look that says Dart with the bars on the bottom and Brew City on top??

Sent from my iPhone using DodgeDart

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So can we pay you sunday
He is shipping them by Friday, I don't know how long shipping takes. But yeah, you can pay me this Sunday, as soon I'll get them I let you know.

Can I get one made in the carbon fiber look that says Dart with the bars on the bottom and Brew City on top??
Sure, but unfortunately with the next order, I ordered 10, 1 paid and 5 pending, so need to get rid of other 4 before next order.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
@DARTanian

Frames were mailed last Friday, I believe 6 is reserved and 4 left, so @ashley next meeting I'll bring them, if not earlier.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Nice. Now I just need one like it but "PNW Darts" for the front, then I'll have all bases covered.!.....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got them today.

Material property Wallet

Reactions: Cali_Colato

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
are you on Instagram? I can post these up if you still need to get rid of some if they are not all taken already.
Also, where'd you get these made? link?
2 left, I hope.

I am the guy who wanted to drive from SF to LA for 2 hour meeting LOL

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
haha right on!
I just saw the picture you tagged me on on IG, will post up within next 10 min... so 2 left from this moment right?
and let me know where you got them made lol
pm sent

Sorry for my dirty car, it rained here yesterday

Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Mid-size car

Car Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Trunk

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well Jack Looks like we might have 2 red darts in the group......But only one will be all one color and a GT

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.