Dodge Dart Forum banner
61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Breaking News !!! ...

Moparsrt (John Elway Mopar Parts) has made the SALE price of $239.99 permanent! ... See the OP for more details!

Reactions: suzq044

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm actually quite upset that my Dart RalllyE did not come equipped with the LED lights. I don't understand why Dodge would even make the middle bar if it doesn't light up!?! What a waste. And not to mention there is no way you can tell at the dealership (during the day) whether or not those damn things light up! BS DODGE!!!!!! BS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I'm actually quite upset that my Dart RalllyE did not come equipped with the LED lights. I don't understand why Dodge would even make the middle bar if it doesn't light up!?! What a waste. And not to mention there is no way you can tell at the dealership (during the day) whether or not those damn things light up! BS DODGE!!!!!! BS!!!!!
Did you ask whether it had them?

·
Registered
171 Posts
The ($283.50) MOPAR #82213354 "Light Bar" kit that I ordered last week finally arrived today!

I picked it up from my local CJDR dealership on my way home from work ... It was very easy to install ... Took me about 30 minutes ... most of which was spent carefully removing the black "Christmas Tree™ Clips" that hold the trunk liner panel in place ... My 8mm deep socket came in handy ... It was very much a DIY job ... Definitely "Plug-N-Play"! ... and I'm happy with the result:

View attachment 4369
57ChryslerDart's (MOPAR Light Bar) LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps
I can't tell from the picture if you still have the DODGE letters in Silver? I know they were missing from someone's when he bought after market.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I can't tell from the picture if you still have the DODGE letters in Silver? I know they were missing from someone's when he bought after market.
Breaking News !!! ...

Moparsrt (John Elway Mopar Parts) has made the SALE price of $239.99 permanent! ... See the OP for more details!
Getting them ordered through Moparsrt is a slow process, so get your "patience hats out". If someone has figured out how to order directly from their website please let me know. I've tried and just been contacted by a sales rep trying to sell me a NEW Dart. (I already have a NEW Dart and not in need of another anytime soon :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you zoom in you can see the letters..... If your looking at it on your phone... If its on the computer I'm not sure if you can zoom or not.... Either way. They are there, :)

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 · (Edited)
If you zoom in you can see the letters..... If your looking at it on your phone... If its on the computer I'm not sure if you can zoom or not.... Either way. They are there, :)

Yes ... the MOPAR #82213354 "Light Bar" includes the chrome D O D G E letters ... Here's a daytime pic of my MOPAR LED "Racetack" Taillamp panel:

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Trunk

Reactions: UN4GTBL and suzq044

·
Registered
14 Posts
HEy thats a great find, I have been posting in the other dodge dart forum hoping someone would find a set of instructions, and this was perfect... I hope someone stickies this. Thanks 57CryslerDart!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Same instruction come with it too. These instructions need to be re-updated in the wiki because they seem to be missing over there.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
HEy thats a great find, I have been posting in the other dodge dart forum hoping someone would find a set of instructions, and this was perfect... I hope someone stickies this. Thanks 57ChryslerDart!
sparky7474 -

You're very welcome!

Other Dodge Dart forum? ... Shame on you! :rolleyes: :D

I have no control over making this (over 2 month old) thread a sticky in the "Dodge Dart Lighting" sub-forum ... not sure even a Mod can do it ... probably an Admin (e.g., cereal killer).

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Same instruction come with it too. These instructions need to be re-updated in the wiki because they seem to be missing over there.
Jojosdart -

Yes the same instructions (as shown in post #2 of this thread) are included with the MOPAR part # 82213354 "Light Bar" kit.

I too noticed that Viventius' detailed photo installation instructions for the DODGE part # 68090960AB LED "Racetrack" Taillamp panel (see Race track lighting) have gone missing from the Wiki article (see Electrical:HOW-TO: Add Racetrack LED Lights) ... perhaps UN4GTBL, MrDART, or cereal killer can remedy this situation? ... maybe post both sets of instructions?

·
Registered
27 Posts
After a short wait & a rather damaged shipping box (thanks UPS :( ... I've got my LED Race-Track lights in & On!! Thanks for MoparsRT for the assistance!

ps. if anyone in the Madison WI area is looking for the race-track LEDs that's close by, the Russ Darrow dealer there has one on the shelf that they'd like to sell. They refused to cooperate when I was looking for information to buy so I got mine thru MoparsRT instead... then the dealer "suddenly" had one available for me... too little effort, too late...

·
Registered
838 Posts
After a short wait & a rather damaged shipping box (thanks UPS :( ... I've got my LED Race-Track lights in & On!! Thanks for MoparsRT for the assistance!

ps. if anyone in the Madison WI area is looking for the race-track LEDs that's close by, the Russ Darrow dealer there has one on the shelf that they'd like to sell. They refused to cooperate when I was looking for information to buy so I got mine thru MoparsRT instead... then the dealer "suddenly" had one available for me... too little effort, too late...
Why did they refuse to cooperate? I'm glad you still decided to get it elsewhere at least.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hubby put them in yesterday. He said it was very easy and it took him about 20 minutes (the 13F temp might have motivated him to move quickly).
And to TheDart, you can donate for just a part or a mod in this registry thing? I'll go over and help you out. I had thought it was for an entire Dart. That's pretty cool.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Full-size car

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hubby put them in yesterday. He said it was very easy and it took him about 20 minutes (the 13F temp might have motivated him to move quickly).
And to TheDart, you can donate for just a part or a mod in this registry thing? I'll go over and help you out. I had thought it was for an entire Dart. That's pretty cool.

View attachment 6157
^Awesome looking racetrack, I can't wait to get mine. That would be awesome if you could thank you :) Yupp you can set up you registry for a part it says in the FAQ it doesn't have to for the entire car which is nice.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts