Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed these Headlights on my 2014 Dodge dart sxt Fahren 9012/HIR2 LED Headlight Bulbs, 120W 20000 Lumens Bright LED Headlights, 6500K Cool White LED Headlight Conversion Kit IP68 Waterproof,

I am getting a low beam out error code. Do I need a different resistor and if so anyone know witch one I should get?

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
The Dart BCM controls lighting. Sooner or later, it's chips and circuits will detect your attempts to fool it. Put the halogens back and accept them, they're really not that bad. At least you're not blinding drivers in the oncoming traffic.

· Registered
18 Posts
I put LED bulbs in the headlights and fog lights a year and a half ago. I just dealt with the low beam headlight out pop up every now and then. They work just fine and are far superior to the halogens that I kept replacing.

If the bulbs were actually pulling the wattage you listed, they wouldn't trip the canbus as the car would sense that enough wattage was being used to not trigger the light.

· Registered
305 Posts
Go there, put the code DodgeDart in for 20% off, and call it a day. I've been using mine from them for like....three or so years now, and have had ZERO issues.

· Registered
60 Posts
Go there, put the code DodgeDart in for 20% off, and call it a day. I've been using mine from them for like....three or so years now, and have had ZERO issues.
Exactly what I did. They have been great. Just make sure to order the 35watt CANBUS Ballasts instead of the base ballasts that are listed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts