Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed the Mopar sport hood on my Dart and have a factory one I would like to sell since I don't need it any more. It is Laser Blue and is in pretty good shape. $350 shipped. $275 if you handle the shipping. Any questions feel free to message me. Will post some pictures when I get a free minute at work.
Located in Devils Lake, ND 58301. edit Added pictures with user name and date. 4-24-20.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Location???????

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap. I keep forgetting to update my alert settings. I will try to get some pictures today or tomorrow at work if time permits. If you still wanted pictures that is. Sorry about the delay.

·
Super Moderator
4,803 Posts
@Coenen93 I am going to lock this thread because it does not obey the For Sale guidelines. You can find those stickied at the top of the For Sale forum page. One of which is posting photos with your UserName on here and the date. If you take the pictures, then message me to unlock this thread, and then go to your first post and "edit" it. You should then be able to add the pictures there and have all your information in the first opening post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts