Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread looking for the other 114 people who own the laguna blue darts. Mine is 1 of 115 according to dodge. This is in the entire world. So post where you are from and a picture of your gorgeous car!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
There is, or at least was somebody in Bellevue, Washington who had one. I saw it three years ago in a parking lot and there was some slight fender damage to it. It's the only one I've ever seen. Sadly a lot of people treat their cars like appliances and couldn't care less about joining a car forum to talk about their ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is, or at least was somebody in Bellevue, Washington who had one. I saw it three years ago in a parking lot and there was some slight fender damage to it. It's the only one I've ever seen. Sadly a lot of people treat their cars like appliances and couldn't care less about joining a car forum to talk about their ride.
I mean the picture says it all! Look at that beautiful view!!! I absolutely love my car. I wont allow people to wear their shoes in my car if they are muddy/dirty. I constantly keep her clean. Shes a little dirty right now due to the recent spout of mother nature pmsing. Lol!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great color! I've never seen a Laguna Blue Dart, although there's a B5 blue one not too far from my work
Thanks! It was the first time I had seen it too. The salesman laughed at me when i said I'm taking that home today! He didnt believe me. I left in it at 3k less than what they wanted. Lol!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Only
This is a thread looking for the other 114 people who own the laguna blue darts. Mine is 1 of 115
This is a thread looking for the other 114 people who own the laguna blue darts. Mine is 1 of 115 according to dodge. This is in the entire world. So post where you are from and a picture of your gorgeous car!
Only 115? I didn’t think my cars color was that rare!

·
Super Moderator
3,647 Posts
Production numbers:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Citrus Peel is of course the other rare bird. I only ever saw one of those, which blew past me as it got onto a highway on-ramp. Never saw another. Every Dart I see on the road these days is one of the various shades of grey or black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts