Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Any Labor Day Hot Wheel Deals coming our way from you guys?
Thank you for reaching out T-Rex!

Discount Tire Direct will be running their Labor Day promotion starting the last week of August and the Discount Tire stores will be running their Labor Day promotion 9/1 & 9/2.

I don't have promotion details just yet, but if this year's promo is similar to last year's you can expect to save $100.00 back by mail with the purchase of four(4) alloy wheels with an additional $60.00 back by mail if you purchase using Discount Tire credit.

EASY CREDIT - CarCareONE Card | Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will the MB Alpina 18x8 5-110.00/115.00 +40 BKMCMS ITEM: 50241 be back in stock prior to Labor Day Sale?

wheel_mbm_alpina_black_machined_machined-spokes_5_20_dp.png

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, It looks like DTD just got in a batch of the MB ALpina, Gloss Black Machined in the size I wanted (18x8 5-110 +40). Order has been placed and anxiously waiting to see these on the car.

Plus, got the $100 Rebate deal......awesome!!

Thanks guys!!

A liitle photoshop pic of what it should look like!!!

1 - Alpina Best.jpg

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Well, It looks like DTD just got in a batch of the MB ALpina, Gloss Black Machined in the size I wanted (18x8 5-110 +40). Order has been placed and anxiously waiting to see these on the car.

Plus, got the $100 Rebate deal......awesome!!

Thanks guys!!

A liitle photoshop pic of what it should look like!!!

View attachment 100778

Would you look at that! I see that DTD took in 4 sets last Friday, one of which is now yours!

Thank you for your business; the Alpina is going to look great on your ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts