Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Super Moderator
So was the PIN somewhere in the log that you sent him?

Super Moderator

Registered
He did not specify when a fix would be available, but I'm guessing my log helped him out seeings as he was able to give me the pin from the debug log. It's just a matter of him fixing the code to display it properly instead of 0000.

Registered
2013 Dodge Dart 1.4T Limited MTX
Awesome news! I tried it out earlier today and got the same results as you (0000 invalid) so I'll try it again later and check the logs.

Registered
Alright, so I reached out to Alexey and got my PIN. Now my hangup is the proper procedure for programing a keyless fob. I started the fob baseline programming process on AflaOBD and pushed the lock button on the new fob right by the start button but it tells me to put the key in the ignition and leave it in the lock state. Anyone know the keyless equivalent to that? I had the car in ACC that time, then when I tried with the car OFF, the process failed. Tried again OFF with hazards on but still failed. Anybody happen to know the proper procedure or have any ideas to try?

Super Moderator
For pushbutton start, pretty sure you should have selected Program Ignition Fobiks Highline System. Then follow directions.

Registered
Here's what the dart service manual says (image below). In AlfaOBD, there is two fobik programming options: baseline and highline. Is the keyless the highline? I don't want to start trying different things without knowing what they do first .

Super Moderator
Baseline Fobik is the fob that you insert or the lollipop key that you insert.

Registered
Success! Thank you for the help!

And to confirm, even though my car doesn't have remote start, the fob with the remote start option (5 key instead of 4) still works with the car.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts