Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're not going to get into politics or social economics here, way to exhausting now a days. I just wanted to say a simple thank you. Thank you to all past, present, and future law enforcement. Thank you for what you do everyday. While everyone else is running away from the chaos, you bravely run towards it, putting others lives before your own. You keep people safe, allowing us to take solace knowing we are protected. I am the husband of a amazing woman and father of two beautiful children and I know that they are safe because of the work you do everyday. I don't know if any of you here are officers but to any that may be THANK YOU for your service. With everything going on in the world, I want you to remember there are those of us who support you. WE LOVE YOU.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_13004_Black.jpg

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
We're not going to get into politics or social economics here, way to exhausting now a days. I just wanted to say a simple thank you. Thank you to all past, present, and future law enforcement. Thank you for what you do everyday. While everyone else is running away from the chaos, you bravely run towards it, putting others lives before your own. You keep people safe, allowing us to take solace knowing we are protected. I am the husband of a amazing woman and father of two beautiful children and I know that they are safe because of the work you do everyday. I don't know if any of you here are officers but to any that may be THANK YOU for your service. With everything going on in the world, I want you to remember there are those of us who support you. WE LOVE YOU.

View attachment 97561
A worthy reminder indeed. Sadly, God made each of us individuals - and with that comes great sorrow in many cases. Teachers are great too. Some really great, some are there for totally wrong reasons.
It would be nice to think of a collective "body" or institution as truly great across the board. But there goes that dang free will given gift from God. Personalities. Can we.... no , .... will we ever be able to unify our minds, thoughts and motivations. I hope so.
But yes, Cops be good peeps. And I thank them.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
If only we could all learn from recorded History. We educate ourselves (or at least absorb our own lessons and surroundings) and all goes out the mental windows when we step into the daily reality of putting food on the table. The survival instinct is only outdone by the reproductive instinct. Both are bad when they absorb 90% of our brain / mind. Funny, but I don't think the engineers (engineer) had a Lion of the Jungle in mind when our species was designed. But, since I don't know everything, I could be wrong. Or hopeful .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts