Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So looking on this forum I see so many posts detailing problems with their darts and I wonder if I made a mistake. I would love to hear from members that haven't had problems with their Darts and how many miles they have put on them

·
Registered
11 Posts
U are possibly going to have problems with any car u purchase. Don't let everything u read scare u because we (owners) post problems and possible solutions on this forum. At least u have a plethora of information at your finger tips to assist you in any way possible. Also post on this forum are duplicated due to not searching post in order to see if the question or problem u have has been posted and answered before. I love my Dart and it is fun to drive. This is the result of this weekend car show, 1st Place Peoples Choice in Class and 1st Place in Class.
20201115_153958.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U are possibly going to have problems with any car u purchase. Don't let everything u read scare u because we (owners) post problems and possible solutions on this forum. At least u have a plethora of information at your finger tips to assist you in any way possible. Also post on this forum are duplicated due to not searching post in order to see if the question or problem u have has been posted and answered before. I love my Dart and it is fun to drive. This is the result of this weekend car show, 1st Place Peoples Choice in Class and 1st Place in Class. View attachment 126755
That is very cool. And yeah I know that all cars have their issues. My Aero is super fun to drive, with many of the mods on the way to make it perform better. I guess I won't stress on it much

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so not focusing on problems with the Dart let's hear all the things everyone loves about their cars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My gt recently rolled 100k. Bought new in February 2016. Had the alternator fail at 65k and that's it. Oil changes and tires. Just recently started doing more long term maintenance. Brakes and transmission fluid change.

It's funny because the car really isn't a great fit for me. It doesn't get great mpg because of the gt package (didn't know about that when I got it) and I am really not a fan of leather. Yet here we are 100k later hoping for another 100 out of it. Paid off long ago and just not worth taking the hit on resell because the values tanked so much when they stopped making them. Also at the time I thought it was a wannabe performance car and made a half ass attempt at upgrading it. Gave up on that and ended up buying a scat pack challenger this year to satisfy the need for speed, and the dart just keeps trudging along. Throw snow tires on it for Eastern Washington winters and away we go.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Ok so not focusing on problems with the Dart let's hear all the things everyone loves about their cars.
To answer your question, all 3 engine options for the Dart have made it to +200k miles.

This is the most fun FWD car I have ever driven. The handling is superb.

·
Premium Member
2013 Dart Limited 1.4T 6-Speed
240 Posts
I love the sound of the 1.4T. From the outside anyway. It doesn't sound too great inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts