Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around at PCM tuning or upgrades and stumbled across a performance module from Jet Performance (B&G performance is still a bit away from their PCM upgrade...busy playing with the Hellcats and cleaning up that tune). Sold a few over the years to the HEMI and 5 liter guys and they seemed happy with the results. I wonder what, if anything, their module for the 2.4 would do for our cars....opinions/comments??

·
Registered
721 Posts
Been looking around at PCM tuning or upgrades and stumbled across a performance module from Jet Performance (B&G performance is still a bit away from their PCM upgrade...busy playing with the Hellcats and cleaning up that tune). Sold a few over the years to the HEMI and 5 liter guys and they seemed happy with the results. I wonder what, if anything, their module for the 2.4 would do for our cars....opinions/comments??
dont even bother unless they have a specific application for only the 2.4L

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And they do!!

See, that's how forums arguments start...you piped in with you opinion without even knowing the product existed!!! Do your job, check my facts out and respond with facts not your limited view of the Dart modding world. Thanks for comin out though.....

·
Registered
721 Posts
And they do!!

See, that's how forums arguments start...you piped in with you opinion without even knowing the product existed!!! Do your job, check my facts out and respond with facts not your limited view of the Dart modding world. Thanks for comin out though.....
I was looking through their website before commenting and it had nothing for the Dart but you can have it via CarID which isn't really the best place for that. If no one try it, we can't prove if it does something or not via proof with dyno.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I saw nothing on the Jet website for a Dart 2.4. The closest thing was the older 2.4 Chrysler world engine which isn't the same.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
I was looking through their website before commenting and it had nothing for the Dart but you can have it via CarID which isn't really the best place for that. If no one try it, we can't prove if it does something or not via proof with dyno.
I saw nothing on the Jet website for a Dart 2.4. The closest thing was the older 2.4 Chrysler world engine which isn't the same.
If you select 2016 as the model year, you will find the Dart 2.0L and 2.4L. Beyond that, I know nothing about this company or its products, and whether or not they actually do anything beyond a blinking light powered by the OBD2 port. I wish I was exaggerating, but some of these "power chips" that you can buy quite literally do nothing except cause LED lights to illuminate/blink/flash.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Ok, now that I put in 2016 I see it. I used 2014 the first time I searched and nothing came up.

The description sounds identical to the RRM Spectrum Tuner. Still not a real tune.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'd rather the RRM spectrum. I've never heard a single good thing about Jet chips on any of the forums I've been on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got the jet for my 2016 2.4. Its a touch quicker and i have to stop for gas more often. so in my opinion was a waste of money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts