Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Anyone or groups around the jacksonville fl area
well i don't know of any groups looking myself for them
There's a group called "Floridarts" that have a Facebook page but I'm not sure where they meet up
yes, sorry I did not see this initially as it was outside the FloriDarts forum. I do head up a club called FloriDarts - I moderate their subforum here, manage their FB and IG pages and their website, www.floridarts.club

if interested in joining please feel free to pm me - We have over 100 members statewide - but with the size of FL that still poses a huge challenge at meets/shows. I do at least 3 a month - 1 in my area, 1 about an hour away and then also try to do the 3rd one somewhere far from me in FL - have gone as far North as Jacksonville/St. Augustine and as far south as Fort Lauderdale to meet with members either for just meets or to attend shows as a group. I am also working at incorporation for the club and I will continue to make a concentrated effort to increase the size and quality of this club.

thanks @RSDART#13 for tagging it with FloriDarts, that is what actually caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I just saw a really clean white Rallye that was lowered with blacked out tail lamps yesterday afternoon. Had a large Mopar "M" on the front windshield and a extra large Floridarts logo on the rear.
Heading east bound on JTB around ~5.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I just saw a really clean white Rallye that was lowered with blacked out tail lamps yesterday afternoon. Had a large Mopar "M" on the front windshield and a extra large Floridarts logo on the rear.
Heading east bound on JTB around ~5.
if the FloriDarts logo was on the rear passenger side, that would be Russell

1 - 10 of 10 Posts