Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've resigned from being a Moderator here. I'll still be around, but just won't be helping out as much.

I remember back in the beginning when there were very few members and just a couple Moderators. The excitement about the new Dart and it's launch. My intention of getting one, then holding out for a rumoured SRT version which now seems to be a ways out. I even drove to the 2012 Detroit auto show just to look at the new Dart, and much to my dismay, they were all locked. I was the first one to get a picture of the non-TFT dash there however, and I took many, many other pictures of the Darts to share with the small group we had here at that time. I remember my excitement when my dealer finally got a Dart in stock and I went over and checked it out. Such great times! Anyways, the reason that I finally decided to resign is that I realized I haven't been around much, and so haven't been helping out. As well, I think I've finally decided for sure that I want something bigger than the Dart for my next vehicle, especially with no Dart SRT coming in the near future. The refreshed Charger, new Cherokee, or even the new 200 are all on my short list of vehicles to replace my trusty Caliber.

I also wanted to congratulate @cereal killer on being the BEST forum admin I've ever worked with. His constant presence, and involvement is awesome, keep it up buddy! This is the premier Dart forum on the internet, now with over 6,200 members, just incredible, keep spreading the word everyone!

Also, just for kicks, here's my intro thread: http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/new-member-introduction-site-assistance/190-story-un4gtbl.html

UN4GTBL

:big smile:

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,438 Posts
Noooo, this is unforgettable event will ruin my day! As long as you promise to stay, I'm okay, but if you leave.... May god have mercy on your soul... Can't lose another 2012 member!

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noooo, this is unforgettable event will ruin my day! As long as you promise to stay, I'm okay, but if you leave.... May god have mercy on your soul... Can't lose another 2012 member!
You're stuck with me! lol

I figured it is best to allow a member with a Dart or one that will be buying a Dart soon to be a Moderator though.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Glad you'll be at least sticking around. It's a bummer you've decided not to get a Dart though...

"Yesterday don't mean shit, cause tomorrow's the day that you have to face!"

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
@UN4GTBL It was MY pleasure to work with you since our humble beginnings. Always professional, always vigilant and a great contributor to the forums. You will be missed my friend. You'll always have a home here. Good luck and please keep us informed if you pick up a new ride!!

Thank you for everything!!

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck on your future endeavors!
Thanks man

Glad you'll be at least sticking around. It's a bummer you've decided not to get a Dart though...
:)

@UN4GTBL It was MY pleasure to work with you since our humble beginnings. Always professional, always vigilant and a great contributor to the forums. You will be missed my friend. You'll always have a home here. Good luck and please keep us informed if you pick up a new ride!!

Thank you sir :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
@UN4GTBL - Thank you for giving of your time to mod
I have do so in other forums and while it can be fun and very fulfilling it also takes away a lot of personal and family time.

You've got a lot of great product to choose from I have no doubt you'll love whichever ride you purchase

·
Registered
856 Posts
Nooooooo

You're the best man.
1st person to help me on the site and help me make my 1st thread.

Thanks for the help you gave me.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@UN4GTBL - Thank you for giving of your time to mod
I have do so in other forums and while it can be fun and very fulfilling it also takes away a lot of personal and family time.

You've got a lot of great product to choose from I have no doubt you'll love whichever ride you purchase
Yeah, I Moderate a couple other forums as well, and my (paying) job has changed so I have less time to spare on the internet now.

Oh I know, I have a hard time choosing between all the good stuff out now!

LOL!

Nooooooo

You're the best man.
1st person to help me on the site and help me make my 1st thread.

Thanks for the help you gave me.
Thanks!

Not a problem man!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
B-b-b-b-but w-w-w-what w-w-will we ever d-d-d-do without y-y-y-you??? What will I ever do without your guidance ---- your input ---- and that case of beer you were supposed to send me?

It's the end of an era!!! It'll never be the same!!! Yeah okay, I'm done.

LOL ---- visit often and post up. You have good thoughts.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
B-b-b-b-but w-w-w-what w-w-will we ever d-d-d-do without y-y-y-you??? What will I ever do without your guidance ---- your input ---- and that case of beer you were supposed to send me?

It's the end of an era!!! It'll never be the same!!! Yeah okay, I'm done.

LOL ---- visit often and post up. You have good thoughts.
^ lol

Thanks man.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

So I've been getting a few emails about updates to a thread that I subscribed to way back when at this dodge-dart.org website recently and figured I'd come check it out and say hi again...

I realized that I never came back to follow up with my Caliber replacement.

Well, I finally replaced it with a 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk - a vehicle I've been thorough researching since I first test drove it: https://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/off-topic-forum/12595-so-i-did.html

Ordered: February 1, 2018
Built: February 25, 2018
Delivered: March 24, 2018

Fresh off the truck:

Delivery day:

Recent pictures:

Hope the original members that remember me are doing well, and that the new ones who don't are enjoying their Darts too. :big smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts