Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,744 Posts
Yes it was a real thing. A company who I believe went out of business was the one responsible for it. This might be a knock off of that because the original was a good chunk of money. You will need to remove your rear camera and reinstall it on the outside of the spoiler as it was intentionally designed.

Honestly, this sounds sketchy too. The price is very low, maybe they will charge like $400 for shipping to make up for it. Also, they are using the same pictures from I believe it was RideSkinz who originally made this. This is the test car they had for this product, and now another company is selling the same thing, with their pictures...Raises some red flags to me unless they bought them out.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yes it was a real thing. A company who I believe went out of business was the one responsible for it. This might be a knock off of that because the original was a good chunk of money. You will need to remove your rear camera and reinstall it on the outside of the spoiler as it was intentionally designed.

Honestly, this sounds sketchy too. The price is very low, maybe they will charge like $400 for shipping to make up for it. Also, they are using the same pictures from I believe it was RideSkinz who originally made this. This is the test car they had for this product, and now another company is selling the same thing, with their pictures...Raises some red flags to me unless they bought them out.
Just to add to this, the real one that was made for a short amount of time was very ill fitting. So if this is real i would expect it to fit very bad

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I had one and got rid of it. Terrible fit, lines didnt match up to the trunk and I hated how it was completely flat on top, not even a spoiler just a trunk extension lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can vouch for them in terms of the kbd being a legit company, I've had friends pick up items from them. if you wanted to know how well it fits you guys can look up @ dartwhitegirl on instagram he personally went to go pick one up here in Southern California

·
Registered
765 Posts
I had one and got rid of it. Terrible fit, lines didnt match up to the trunk and I hated how it was completely flat on top, not even a spoiler just a trunk extension lol
Yeah when Rideskinz or whoever it was started showing pictures the big thing that stuck to me was how the spoiler ends the curve didn't really follow the lines of the corner tail lights as well as the gaps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts