Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would sell but to replace it would cost me more than the next car is worth. going to keep this one for a few. outside of its needed servicing, it seems ok. just a turd with the 2.0 but gets excellent MPG. we paid 11K for it in 17 and carvana offered me almost that, and it has 115K, had 33k when we got it.
same with my truck, paid 42K for it new and they offered me 39K and it has 34K miles. its insane..
After reading all these posts about how much Carvana was offering, I got a quote for my Dart, which I'm thinking of selling. They only offered me $8820 for my 13 GT with every available option, only 56,600 miles, in very good to excellent condition, Maybe it's the market in my location.

·
Banned
8,525 Posts
After reading all these posts about how much Carvana was offering, I got a quote for my Dart, which I'm thinking of selling. They only offered me $8820 for my 13 GT with every available option, only 56,600 miles, in very good to excellent condition, Maybe it's the market in my location.
Looks like they are going by Kelly Blue Book numbers based on excellent condition. High retail in my area would be about 10K right now. Dealer trade about 7K. Not a terrible offer considering sight unseen. The weird part is how these places throw money at higher mileage units. Most regular dealers don’t want anything with over 100K miles unless they can steal it.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts