Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I upgraded to the iphone 11 and since then uConnect NOT working 50% of the time. Every time I get into the car I wait 5 seconds to see if I'm going to be able to enjoy bluetooth connection..... Frustrating!!! I updated my uConnect system and still only about 50% connectivity. Any help or ideas..... please let me know. Honestly.. I'm a little worried about the future of my Dart. I really wanted this car to last me a good 10 years. Bought new and just paid off and recently had to replace clutch, slave cylinder and more. Pls advise, thanks

·
Registered
701 Posts
So I upgraded to the iphone 11 and since then uConnect NOT working 50% of the time. Every time I get into the car I wait 5 seconds to see if I'm going to be able to enjoy bluetooth connection..... Frustrating!!! I updated my uConnect system and still only about 50% connectivity. Any help or ideas..... please let me know. Honestly.. I'm a little worried about the future of my Dart. I really wanted this car to last me a good 10 years. Bought new and just paid off and recently had to replace clutch, slave cylinder and more. Pls advise, thanks
the uconnect system was already outdated when the dart came out, I had difficulty with my iphone 5 at first so I'm not really surprised

1 - 3 of 3 Posts